Sunday, May 12, 2013

New Freebie

I'm just finishing up a designer class at Moo Two Designs.  It was a 12-week course and was very worthwhile.  The members of the class did a collaboration kit called Destination:_______.  My destination was the desert - what else!  There are also destinations to the beach, the Barrier Reef, and an unknown destination.  They can be found in the Moo Two Designs store here.  One of our last projects was to do some freebies and here is mine:
(Sorry, link expired)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I always look forward to seeing what you make. And you never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a chance, check out my blog. Fromsincitytonocity.blogspot.com
    I just made a set of Southwest design cards. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and congratulation for your class :)
    Nathalie from France

    ReplyDelete